Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyquick update on the car, so I hate the fact that the stock halogens don't match the LED lights. Yesterday I got some HiD lights put in and i mean OMG look at the difference! just thought i'd post this here because it's like night and day. Why did GM ever send cars off the factory line with halogens and LEDs that don't match?

Also, HiD bulb wasn't warmed up for this pic and camera mixed the colors with the turn indicators to look greenish. When warmed up and in person, the HiD show bright white and match the LED pretty decently.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks good! I will be doing an LED upgrade soon myself. I agree the premier should have had factory LED or HID headlights for sure the factory ones are like it's shining thru a pitcher of sweet tea.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heyquick update on the car, so I hate the fact that the stock halogens don't match the LED lights. Yesterday I got some HiD lights put in and i mean OMG look at the difference! just thought i'd post this here because it's like night and day. Why did GM ever send cars off the factory line with halogens and LEDs that don't match?

Also, HiD bulb wasn't warmed up for this pic and camera mixed the colors with the turn indicators to look greenish. When warmed up and in person, the HiD show bright white and match the LED pretty decently.
View attachment 68946
Which one did you get and are they plug and play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which one did you get and are they plug and play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestly not sure the brand i took it to a shop for the HID kit. (not so good with my hands and i wanted it done right)
It's not plug and play, he had to drill holes in the headlight caps for the regulator relay thing. but everything works fine and no complaints and all the vision at night so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts