Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one install them on their malibu yet? i would like to see some pikz cause im thinking about ordering a set and whats the site you purchased them from? i swear i cannot find them or just dont trust some of the sites

·
Registered
421 Posts
Same here. I've held off because I'm afraid the benefit won't outweigh any negative impact to the car's look (wife agrees). But if they look better than my imagination, it'd be nice to see that.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i may be getting some visors 2morro, im kind of torn on wether or not to get the chrome tip first tho, anyone knows how much a chrome tip runs for?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same here. I've held off because I'm afraid the benefit won't outweigh any negative impact to the car's look (wife agrees). But if they look better than my imagination, it'd be nice to see that.
Don't get in channel, there thin and break, also the auto window hits them and reverses. I have the out side on the car and they look nice

·
Registered
493 Posts
Don't get in channel, there thin and break, also the auto window hits them and reverses. I have the out side on the car and they look nice

The In channel vent visors aren't thinner than the stick on ones, but I do know that for some models they do interfere with window operation, The In Channel ones have a lower profile when you see them installed on anything compared to the stick on ones.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the pics aireland! i think im going to pass on the visors though, im not fond of the look

·
Registered
35 Posts
If it wasn't for the chrome trim around the windows the stick on ones would work for me. I guess Ill have to wait to see a set of in channel's to decide weather to buy a set. A guy at work has a set of in channels on his ford truck and they look awesome.

·
Registered
701 Posts
The stick on ones are nice, I have had them....both on black trim (2005 Grand Prix) and on chrome trip (1999 Grand Prix). I have to say for me personally when it comes to the chrome trip the stick-on ones just don't work for me....I don't like the look of them....They really break-up the chrome.

I will be curious to see if anyone get's the in-channel ones and how they look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is not a great picture, taken at night thru windsheild, But I got my visor stickers today, They were very easy to install

·
Registered
2 Posts
the weather tec ones are nice...I have em on my GTI but you are correct they do not have em for the 09 malibu. Sucks we just bought it and was the first place I went to look for them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.