Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now it really didet need the clay bar but i said what the heck and did it anway. i used a meguires clay bar system, then turtle wax ice polish and then followed up with meguires nxt2 wax
i have detailed cars for the last 4 years and i honestly swear by the meguires nxt's over even ZAINO.....

pictures dont do it justice

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm likin' that a lot. I wish those wheels were available on the LTZ. :(

Tell us about the Chevelle in the garage. ;):cool:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well.. those wheels are the standard wheels w/chromed covers, so they shouldn't cost too much. On the other hand, the 08 Spring Package LTZs and the 09 4 cyl LTZs have very similar alloys. I've seen two at local dealerships now, one was the sort of bronze color, and the other is white. I still haven't had the time to try one out though (dying to see what the 4 cyl / 6AT feels like in comparison to my 3.6l).

·
Registered
701 Posts
You hat is on crooked???? Must have hit it when you were waxing!

Looks nice....Really shines under the sun.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
GTP, she looks sweet ;) I've been using the ICE Polish and the Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer spray after every wash and the shine is awesome, picked up a bottle of NXT 2.0 today and will try it this weekend, this is my white LTZ, the pics really don't give the shine justice, one of the faults of white in pics

·
Registered
135 Posts
nxt is good stuff, thats all i use

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.