Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the WeatherTech Trunk Liner, with winter coming up and all, on the 18th of September. It is now the 30th. It said "Please allow up to 7-10 Business Days for Delivery"

It has been (*does math*) 8 days and I am getting very anxious. We had a bad storm fly through here a day ago and supposedly a few "Delivery and other product Transportation" vehicles ran off of the road or were damaged in the wreck. I am very concerned that my liner may be on one of those trucks...

I have been watching the website tracker, and it has been saying "Tracking Status: In Progress" since the day after I purchased it (Previously it said "Processing").

Can anyone experienced with WeatherTech offer some relief? I know I am freaking out, but I am concerned greatly. They have already taken the money from my account, which I hope this means the liner is on its way.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I hope it comes in soon for you.. Thats like me im waiting on my refund check from toyota from the gap and extended warranty and it just wont get there.. 3 weeks so far waiting!! i want to buy some toys for the bu!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
REALLY? Ugh...I just ordered the Floor Liners from them yesterday afternoon for my new '09 and was just wondering when the "in process" was going to change. Skipped the trunk liner, for the time being, but I wonder if that makes any difference...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered 3 sets of the Weathertech floor mats one set for my soon to arrive Malibu one set for my mother inlaws, and one set for our Silverado. All were ordered last Monday and arrived to my door the next day. :D I only live 45 min. from their location in Ontario though. Have them installed in the silverado already and they work and look really good!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I ordered 3 sets of the Weathertech floor mats one set for my soon to arrive Malibu one set for my mother inlaws, and one set for our Silverado. All were ordered last Monday and arrived to my door the next day. :D I only live 45 min. from their location in Ontario though. Have them installed in the silverado already and the work and look really good!
Well, that's good...hopefully our orders come soon! A little over a day later, mine still says In Process, so we'll see.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rub it in, why don't yeah? I live in Tennessee, in the middle of mountains, so it will probably take even longer than the 7-10 day period. If I don't get them by next Friday, I'm pitching a fit to customer service.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Middle of the mountains in TN nice!! Been there really liked it. Hope your mats arrive soon, I didnt realize they made a trunk mat too, will have to check that out.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Smokies (official name of "the mountains" :p) are a beautiful place, but it's hard to get anything out here. Only good thing is that my college is right down the road.

·
Registered
749 Posts
What's a trunk liner?! LOL

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Imagine a twenty dollar piece of rubber custom-cut to fit the trunk of your Malibu, and then paying 137 dollars, respectively, to purchase it and have it shipped to your door.

Rip off or smart choice? It looks good to say "WeatherTech Trunk Liner" when you sell it :D Maybe they won't deduct me for the scratch on the bumper now.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Haha ohhh okay? So living in Massachusetts where we get a TON of wet and snowy weather in the winter.. is it something you'd advise I purchase?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here in Tennessee, where we get little icy conditions (but when we do, it hurts terribly), I would recommend it.

I am a guy that should have a truck, I lug around lots of stuff and sometimes I am not the most careful with it. The trunk liner is a must to ensure I don't destroy the stock flooring before this time next year.

·
Registered
749 Posts
What if I use my trunk once a year? LOL

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
What's a trunk liner?! LOL
Take a gander, Pepsi:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp.aspx?VehId=138&Year=2009&CustomerVehId=0

I was going to get the liner too, but really never put anything in my trunk but bags or boxes (if anything at all), so the Premium mat in my new one will suffice. Plus, for $140, it seemed a bit much.

I still hope my floor liners come ASAP. I've been using a set of cheap, thin vinyl mats in my last 2 vehicles that I will continue to use in the 'Bu if need be...but come on WeatherTech. Let's get our stuff rolling!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Beach I'll slap you for providing me with that useful information.. after I kick your Malibu in the face.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Kensei that'll be quite enough out of you!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.