Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! How many Western Washington owners are out there? Lets start posting messages, and one of these days we can get together for a drive and some story swapping!

Cheers,
Speedster

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all! How many Western Washington owners are out there? Lets start posting messages, and one of these days we can get together for a drive and some story swapping!

Cheers,
Speedster
Hey Speedster! I am in North Seattle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, you're correct. Just about a hour away from Seattle. After 19 years of living here, the cold doesn't bother me much any more. Really can't complain this year, we haven't even got any snow yet and the rain has been light compared to past years.

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Yeah, you're correct. Just about a hour away from Seattle. After 19 years of living here, the cold doesn't bother me much any more. Really can't complain this year, we haven't even got any snow yet and the rain has been light compared to past years.
Something that sure beats the bad weather is the view, spectacular up there! Being homesick got the best of the wife and I but living up there was a great experience nonetheless.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm in Burlington it's about an hour north of Seattle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts