Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wuz up i just wanna see what people has added to their Malibu. Our Malibus deserve the best so I added chrome door handles and a overlay grille to my 09 LT and im looking for some good ideas to add to the inside so everybody post pics of your Malibu and what you added to them

Attachments

· Registered
78 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just commented on my other post LOL so thanks again and yeah i didnt know there was a chrome strip for the bottom and im only 19 so i cant afford rims lol im in college but tint i will do and sound system imma work on it i just dont want the subs to mess my trunk up cuz alot of people have subs and the sound waves makes the car rattle even when the subs are turned off i guess it loosens screws or something

· Registered
78 Posts
hm i got two L7's in the trunk running almost running the full 1500rms (cant get enough power to my amp) they flex the windows a bit but the back speaker deck rattles the worst in my car. as for random rattles i dont have any yet.. everything seems sturdy. and being 19 in college isn't an excuse! i just turned 21, in college and im about to get new rims

· Registered
27 Posts
I put 2 12'' subs x 100w kenwood amp, 20'' rims, 15% tint, and soon i plan on getting a navi screen.

· Registered
456 Posts
The only thing I've done is tints. I got this car cheap and it is really just something to get the fiancee and I from a-to-b (with speed and comfort) until we can afford something else.

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put 2 12'' subs x 100w kenwood amp, 20'' rims, 15% tint, and soon i plan on getting a navi screen.
Hey man we both in Alabama and the legal tint is 35% and u got 15%??? Do the cops bother u at all and can u see at night

· Premium Member
502 Posts
I have it all in my signature also...

I'd say my next step on a cloudy day is to install the tint I have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.