1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't see a pic.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It looks very photoshopped but they still look good on the car. I would LOVE some deep dish rims but you need a rear or all wheel drive car....WEAK!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like a Lexus. I'm a NASCAR guy and I really like the nose splitter on the front. Shaved door handles are also cool! :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANKS Chevee, you're a stud!! i'm a techno-tard. yeah, so shaved handles, photoshopped, i think we can get away with a little lip front and rear(wheels). how about the lowered rocker panels? this project is to build excitement for the aftermarket companies to produce these items so malibu guys can make their cars stand outs. the problem, they are used to the previous malibu and they never thought of this car as a performance vehicle. also, intending procharger...if someone can tell me how to get two more pictures up, i will post the front and rear shots.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Could you give it a slight fin in the back too':?

·
Registered
28 Posts
someone should mod it and put good taillights on the back.
that's the only weakness i can think of in this car.

i had some friends checking out my car the other day they absolutely loved it till they walked around to the back and the first thing they said is, "what the hell happened back here ,it looks like a jetta except no as nice". oddly enough that's exactly how i feel.

·
Registered
51 Posts
someone should mod it and put good taillights on the back.
that's the only weakness i can think of in this car.

i had some friends checking out my car the other day they absolutely loved it till they walked around to the back and the first thing they said is, "what the hell happened back here ,it looks like a jetta except no as nice". oddly enough that's exactly how i feel.

As requested.

ORIGINAL:

1st CHOP:

2nd CHOP:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks like another car - can't place it -- cobalt??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the site said my pictures were bigger than they could handle, but you seemed to get them up there. i could put them in photobucket, but not sure how to make them smaller...thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
the site said my pictures were bigger than they could handle, but you seemed to get them up there. i could put them in photobucket, but not sure how to make them smaller...thanks
I have always found it easier to put it in photobucket and link it. Photobucket now has a link below the thumbnails that says "IMG Code". Once you have the pictures on photonucket, just copy the text from the "IMG Code" box under each thumbnail to your post on here and it should work.

If you try it and it doesn't work, I will look at your post to see if I can clean it up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.