Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm hoping it will look good on the Metallic Black.. I don't know if I'd put the third grill at the bottom in... What do you think about the 3rd one?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would love that grill. The current grill already stands out on the Black Metallic...that would just make it POP!

I'm just debating if I would want to do it since I'm on a Smart Buy.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like it but I just don't want to fall back into the whole customizing thing like I did with my Bug. I think that and the door pillar chrome add ons would look damn good. GRRRR...DAMN YOU AFTERMARKET GOODIES, YOU TEMPT ME WITH YOUR SINFUL PLEASURES!

·
Registered
135 Posts
same grill is cheaper on ebay

i can make my own for about $60, i might sell a few

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was thinking about just painting the one that is on the car already. I know you can get chrome paint. Maybe i will do a "how to"

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would the mesh on these grills affect air flow into the engine? Will it "attract" more bugs that need to be cleaned off? ;)
I don't see why it would affect any air flow, I mean, there is already a black mesh grill on the malibu. As far as attracting more bugs, the only issue I see with that is that you'd have an extra grill on the bottom to clean. Not that big of a deal. When I get some extra money and after window tint, I'll be getting this. Hopefully by August, so don't expect some pictures until then. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
It is hard to tell from the picture, but it looks really similar to the LTZ grill, the only difference would be it is stainless.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I would like the stainless better than the plastic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.