Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think the Malibu has "sexier" curves than the TL. Don't get me wrong, I like the TL, but it is more about angles than curves for that car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree Malibooboo they are close cousins.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What's the price differential? I'm thinking it's considerable. Saving money is also sexy! :D
I'm thinking for the LTZ V6 and the Base TL, about a $5000. Although, I've heard that Base TL's can be had for between $29-30k.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking for the LTZ V6 and the Base TL, about a $5000. Although, I've heard that Base TL's can be had for between $29-30k.
Do they actually have base TL's on dealer's lots? You'd probably have to order one that way.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Think they totally redisgned the TL for 2009 - think the old TL also has some blind spot issues as does the current 08 Malibu...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Do they actually have base TL's on dealer's lots? You'd probably have to order one that way.
I'm sure they have base models. They have the base, TL w/Navigation, and Type S. The base is the biggest TL seller. But, their term of "base" model is basically everything except navi.

·
Registered
244 Posts
What does the Malibu Remind me of???

HOOOOTTTTT - Like My First Girlfriend --- However, the Malibu is Better because she doesnt talk back to me and give me lip for going to the nudey bar!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know the Malibu is unique in its own right, but I think it looks something like this (which is a good thing):
I think the interior ,especially the dash reminds me of a vintage 60s corvette. And if you put the new Vette and the malibu side by side, their rears look alike. What more could you ask for for the bucks spent!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
And if you put the new Vette and the malibu side by side, their rears look alike. What more could you ask for for the bucks spent!!!
I did not notice that for a long time. Someone had to point it out for me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think the interior ,especially the dash reminds me of a vintage 60s corvette.
I remember riding in my Grandma's '67 Vette.

The Malibu reminds me of... the fun of driving a sporty car that looks great.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Is it me or does it have a little bit of volkswaggon jetta/passat in the rear?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.