Discussion Starter #1
ok i googled my 06 Malibu Lt bolt pattern and ppl said its
5x114.3 and 5x110

which one is it???????? 5x114.3 or 5x110

bc im looking to buy different wheels

·
Registered
178 Posts
I replied to this like a week ago....what happened to my post???

Stock wheels are 18x7, 41mm offset, & 5x110 pattern

·
Registered
16 Posts
There must be a difference in malibus because tirerack.com says my 99 is 5x115 w/ high offset, so not all malibus are not created equal. The difference between 110 and 115 is for the hub correct?

·
Registered
178 Posts
There must be a difference in malibus because tirerack.com says my 99 is 5x115 w/ high offset, so not all malibus are not created equal. The difference between 110 and 115 is for the hub correct?
The older gen. Malibu's were 5x115

They newer ones are 5x110 though

·
Lifetime Premium Member
1,400 Posts
The 5 in 5x115 is the number of studs. The 115 is the distance between 2 studs diagonally from each other.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The 5 in 5x115 is the number of studs. The 115 is the distance between 2 studs diagonally from each other.
Is it possible to use the hub from an impala to get the 115 wheel to fit?

I'm looking for something other than steel wheels...

·
Registered
93 Posts
One thing i hadn't thought of was hub centric adapters. Has anyone used these or know a good brand for these cars?

·
Lifetime Premium Member
1,400 Posts
One thing i hadn't thought of was hub centric adapters. Has anyone used these or know a good brand for these cars?
If you are talking about the adapters that change your bolt pattern, they may not work with these cars due to the high offset that they already run. All of the adapters that I have seen are at least 1" thick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.