Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Oh we're from New England alright.. we're just very mysterous..

Central Massachusetts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About three weeks ago I was just north of Boston in the small town of Danvers. A group of us Pa. Ridgeline owners got together for a truck Meet with some of the Ma. owners.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Where Is Everyone I Am Not The Only New Englander!

·
Registered
178 Posts
CT - here !!

·
Registered
165 Posts
West side of Worcester county for me. Driving a blue '09, but it's not really mine. Company car FTW! It's only a 1FL though, very basic model.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Plymouth County,Mass.
I drive my Malibu all over Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and sometimes New Hampshire for work. I may be coming soon to a location near you!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm sorry maybe I'm reading this wrong but ISNT THIS FOR NEW [email protected]!?!?!?!?!?!!J HGEIWLUKFL ISDuhflias

MI AND CA AREN'T IN NEW ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Maybe they WISH they were in New England. After all, we have such beautiful weather. Who doesn't love five days of drizzle?!

·
Registered
749 Posts
MALIBLU I SPED BY YOU ON MONDAY EVENING!!!!!!!!

And God bless Malo hahaha

·
Registered
37 Posts
TMoney I think you actually did! I remember a black Malibu passing me on the highway but I can't remember where it was. Was it on 495, or on the southeast expressway heading south around Quincy?

By the way, do you know my cousin P-Money?

·
Registered
749 Posts
hahah I was just kidding about that but if I really did pass by you then that's pretty cool haha.. if I was in the fast lane going about 80-85mph then yeah that was me on 495-S!

No I don't know your cousin hes an idiot LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
It sounds like you DO know him! LOL

·
Registered
749 Posts
Maliblu you're my new best friend on here being within my locality and you've had the honour to see me speed by you!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts