Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
20,561 Posts
The AM and FM antennas are in the rear glass. The OnStar and XM antennas are in the shark fin.

·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
20,561 Posts
In reply to post #8, what I hope to gain is privacy. I think it's hilarious that people are driving to BLM / AntiFa / militia protests in cars with sharkfins. Not that I go to such events, but I'm not vaccinating and I'm not cooperating with any mandatory testing, so now I'm a dissident I suppose.

... snip ...

In the end, it's a matter of principle. I've always kept close watch over how I'm tracked. I know my phone does it, which is why I take steps to minimize what it collects, like using the signal-blocking bag when it's not in use. If I don't consent to be tracked, then I need to enforce that on all the software and hardware in my home and in my car. That's increasingly hard to do!

Personally, I don't understand why so many Americans are so relaxed about buying / using things that spy on them. Maybe you guys didn't read enough dystopian novels like Player Piano, Brave New World, Anthem, 1984, Animal Farm and We when you were teenagers? ;)
You're not a dissident. You're an anarchist. You refuse the science that is as plain as day in front of your nose, people dying all over the world, hospitals at the breaking point, and new surges in Covid-19 due to the uninformed who refuse to get vaccinated. If it's no nevermind to you, why not do it to protect all the rest of us?

Relaxed about Big Brother? What a cop-out. Your whole attitude is a textbook example of paranoia running amok.

If you really don't wanna be spied on, you wouldn't be part of a public forum like this, nor act like you espouse the freedom to think for yourself while standing up to The Man. As I see it, you're a fake.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.