·
Administrator
2011 Malibu LTZ 3.6L V6 Red Jewel Tintcoat
20,462 Posts
Have you tried Rock Auto, or Car Parts?

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Stay with Rock, they list many premium brands of parts vs carparts that mostly is cheaper, lesser quality stuff. That's why RA has economy, daily driver, etc. listings.

Reactions: DrivenDaily

·
Registered
2020 Malibu
18 Posts
Hey guys, can you help me please, i need to buy ball joint part for knuckle and for other parts. Can you tell me online shop only for ball joints? Without hole part
It sounds to me that you are hoping to find a ball joint by itself, rather than a complete control arm? For a Gen 9 Malibu (any model) you will not find this. The ball joint is integrated into the control arm and must be replaced as a complete unit. On Rock Auto I did not see any Gen 9 Malibu front lower control arms for sale that are manufactured by Moog. If you are replacing any ball joint, I would not buy anything other than Moog. Most modern day components for ball joints are made as a sealed unit that does not have a zerk fitting to add grease to the joint. This design will not last - Moog is the only company I have found that still makes all their ball joints with zerk fittings so they can be routinely greased. If the part does not have a zerk fitting, it will not last.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts