Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you guys & gals get a good custom fit seat cover for 2008/2009 malibu ?

Lots of forums mentioned Wet Okole is a best, but also expensive.

Maybe we can launch a group buy to get a better deal ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i think you will find that the rear top of the seat( where you back rests) has too much of a contour to get a good fit. I went thru this with my Silverado and was not happy. it will not sit flat in that area and will not look the same.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Wouldn't you also loose the use pockets in the back of seats????

Being that the glovebox is so small and the map pockets are minimal on the doors, I use this spot to keep all my road maps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wouldn't you also loose the use pockets in the back of seats????

Being that the glovebox is so small and the map pockets are minimal on the doors, I use this spot to keep all my road maps.
The wet Okole one will cover the map pocket, but you can pay some extra dollar to let them add another pocket to the seat cover.
The coverking one comes as a total solution, including armrest (if applicable), headrest and map pocket. They are have openings for side airbag.

So far, if order through Costco website, i could get the best coverking deal, $169.99 for Neopreme seatcover, better than any coverking dealers. Costco has great return service. If it does not fit, just return it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think you will find that the rear top of the seat( where you back rests) has too much of a contour to get a good fit. I went thru this with my Silverado and was not happy. it will not sit flat in that area and will not look the same.

Anyone got a custom seat cover that fits 2008/2009 malibu well?

Please share your experience. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.