Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey NJ, PA,NY guys I'm the Co-President of the Northeast chapter for the Malibu Cruisers of America and we are going to be having a meet at High Point State Park in Montague NJ on Saturday June 22nd. We are planning on meeting up at the park and then having a short cruise down to my house for a BBQ and some modding, and also if you would like to stay the night your more then welcome to camp out in my fenced in backyard. It should be a great time, so if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post some more information on the meet for you

If you would like to join the Northeast Malibu Cruisers send use an email at [email protected] and we can get you started the best thing is its free. Got to love free,;)

Requirements: You got to own a Malibu and live in the Northeast.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Malibu Cruisers of America - what a cool group! I'm about 1 hour south of highpoint - if the wife let's me out of the house -- count me in!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cool, We would love to have you guys come out. Its going to rock, and bring anyone would like.

Right now I think we have about 8-10 Malibus coming out. There will be one Chevelle Malibu from the 70s there. Still has the original straight 6 engine in it. There will also be a 2007 Malibu SS attending hopefully, so its going to be sick. I'll the info gathered for you guys and post it up tomorrow morning.

Heres some pictures from our meet last year, It was at the Blue Claws stadium in Lakewood NJ. http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/jhamm88/MC Meet/

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok guys heres some info on the meet, things are coming along very well and we are planning on probably having about 20-30 people there with about 10-12 cars or more depending on who will be coming out. If you have any questions please PM me I will be more than happy to help you out.

Where: High Point State Park
1480 State Rt 23, Sussex, NJ

Justin's (NJMalibuman's) House
76 New Mashipacong rd
Montague NJ, 07827

When: June 21st 2008 into June 22nd, 2008
Start Time: Probably 12:00 (will get back to you)
End time: whenever

Info: The Park requires a $10 per car fee to get in. Food will be provided by the host. The only thing I ask is for everyone to pitch in $5 to cover the cost of food. The only thing you have to bring is yous friends, some chairs if you have any and your camping supplies. Oh and bring your bathing suit to I have a huge pool so swimming is a must! LOL!

Price: $10 for park entrance, and $5 for food.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Awesome, keep us posted as the date gets closer!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome I will do that. ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where: High Point State Park
1480 State Rt 23, Sussex, NJ

Justin's (NJMalibuman's) House
76 New Mashipacong rd
Montague NJ, 07827

When: June 21st 2008 into June 22nd, 2008
Start Time: Probably 12:00 (will get back to you)
End time: whenever
NJMalibuman: Did you verify that the park will be open this summer? I heard that your govenor threated to temporarily shut down some state parks to help balance the state budget.

DrD

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Last we have heard is the parks are going to stay opened and even if they do close them this year they will be closing them on July 1st but we think we are in the clear.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yes it is my brother. We have 20 cars showing up for the event. If you would like more info on the meet private message me and I can send you the information.
The event is being held Saturday and Sunday June 21st and 22nd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.