Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a spare tire for a 2001 Impala fit a 2013 LT1 Malibu? Daughters Malibu has no spare and I'm getting ready to salvage a 2001 Chevy Impala. Still has a good spare tire a jack tools and trying to figure out if they are compatible. I know it's a shot in the dark but figured there are so many knowledgeable folks on here, someone would know. Thanks in advance for any responses!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Throw that jack away! Just kidding it works in a pinch I suppose; I replaced mine with a trolly jack. I think the bolt pattern is off by about 5mm from what I can find. Also of note: that's probably a very old tire and idk if you'd want to put it in your daughter's car anyway out of safety: it's probably made in 2000 at the earliest so we are around 18 years old - lest you've have the actual tire replaced.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whenever there is time to replace the run-flat tires, get a regular set of tires, a trolley-jack, wrench socket and a small size spare tire. Getting a flat at night time, it is not recommended. Also, have your daughter's car included in the road-service program with your insurance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts