Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am going to get the windows tinted this saturday and have ordered that aftermarket grille. I plan on going 20% all the way around, cops don't bother people with illegal tint here. I plan on installing the grille myself, I don't see it being hard at all, just loosen some bolts, pop it in, and good to go. I will let you guys know how it turns out, and I will also post some pictures ASAP. This is all I plan on doing to my 'Bu. Don't really see any other need that would make it look better. I like the 2LT wheels. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm interested in how the install goes and how it looks. I like the stainless mess grills on Caddys.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I look forward to seeing the grill mod on your 'Bu. It looks like we have the same vehicle (so you obviously have good taste!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be sure to take pictures of the install for those who are considering doing it themselves. I don't think it could be that hard, i mean, it should be just bolts, no weird rivets or anything like that, so thats why Im willing to try it myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.