Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of the LTZ 18" wheels....anyone looking to upgrade their wheels & sell their stock ones???

Don't need the tires...just looking for the rims.

I'm in Southeast Michigan, but will pay shipping costs (if needed)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody??

Post up or PM me....

(I have 228 feedback @ 100% on ebay)

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm willing to sell you Pizza Man's wheels for $250. Meet me at his house at 2:30AM :D

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
I'm willing to sell you Pizza Man's wheels for $250. Meet me at his house at 2:30AM :D
I laughed really loud at that, my employees are looking at me wondering what's up. :D

Will you be bringing your own blocks to set her down on or should I leave some in the driveway? ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
I laughed really loud at that, my employees are looking at me wondering what's up. :D

Will you be bringing your own blocks to set her down on or should I leave some in the driveway? ;)
That's really nice to offer blocks. Could I trouble you to leave the light on so we can see better.
Maybe leave a pizza out there also. :D

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Under the Pizza there will be a cooler. What'll you have? Bud, Coors, Corona???

I can also leave my electric jack, if you promise not to take it with you.
Free Pizza and BEER !!! make it Bud Light and i'll even wipe down all the tools when we're done :D:D:D

·
Registered
795 Posts
This is sounding like such a good party, I almost feel like I should share the $250 with Pizza Man.
Almost:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too bad you missed that Ebay auction. They were so cheap!
Yeah I was watching them & was gonna buy them, but instead I BELIEVED people that said the Solstice/Sky wheels would fit my Aura XR and bought a set of those instead (they supposedly fit the G6--our sister car)

Well they didn't fit!

Stock wheels are 5x110, 41mm offset & 18x7"
Solstice wheels are 5x110, 55mm offset & 18x8"

So with tires mounted on them, they rubbed on the front struts (the offset is obviously way off & the extra rim width didn't help either)

A 5mm spacer would've probably been the solution, but Discount Tire wouldn't use anything like that (due to liability)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I'm all about having some Bud Light (but I'm at work right now :()

Anyone wanna sell their stock wheels though???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.