Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of the LTZ 18" wheels....anyone looking to upgrade their wheels & sell their stock ones???

Don't need the tires...just looking for the rims.

I'm in Southeast Michigan, but will pay shipping costs (if needed)

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm willing to sell you Pizza Man's wheels for $250. Meet me at his house at 2:30AM :D

·
Registered
781 Posts
I laughed really loud at that, my employees are looking at me wondering what's up. :D

Will you be bringing your own blocks to set her down on or should I leave some in the driveway? ;)
That's really nice to offer blocks. Could I trouble you to leave the light on so we can see better.
Maybe leave a pizza out there also. :D

·
Registered
781 Posts
This is sounding like such a good party, I almost feel like I should share the $250 with Pizza Man.
Almost:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Too bad you missed that Ebay auction. They were so cheap!
Yeah I was watching them & was gonna buy them, but instead I BELIEVED people that said the Solstice/Sky wheels would fit my Aura XR and bought a set of those instead (they supposedly fit the G6--our sister car)

Well they didn't fit!

Stock wheels are 5x110, 41mm offset & 18x7"
Solstice wheels are 5x110, 55mm offset & 18x8"

So with tires mounted on them, they rubbed on the front struts (the offset is obviously way off & the extra rim width didn't help either)

A 5mm spacer would've probably been the solution, but Discount Tire wouldn't use anything like that (due to liability)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.