Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d like to buy a cargo net for the 08-09 Malibu. Please let me know if you have one for sale and/or you know how to get one for a discount. Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Which one you want? the one that goes across the truck from left to right or the 2 that are on each side like the LTZ has?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which one you want? the one that goes across the truck from left to right or the 2 that are on each side like the LTZ has?
I didn't know there was more than one style. Honestly, I'd be interested in either one. Or maybe both. Are you trying to sell either one? Please post a pic if possible. I didn't realize there was more than one type. Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here is the one on the sides. its really practical.

And this is the one that most cars have across the trunk. Sorry its a little dark but you get the idea.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much, Snow White. I notice you have an LS. Where did you get the nets? How much did they cost? Were they a set, or did you buy them separately? I need to know! My first road trip is coming up and a set of nets would be very handy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Our salesman gave us the side cargo nets when we purchased our new BU, I think they retail for about $50.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our salesman gave us the side cargo nets when we purchased our new BU, I think they retail for about $50.
the net that goes across the trunk opening is available at any Chevy parts dept

part # 17803172 for $45

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.