Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into upgrading my wheels at the moment. Currently I have the base 16" fascia wheels. They still look amazing and have no curbing or scratch problems. One of the fascias does have a very small indention from an interstate drive I took and found it after I had washed the 'Bu. It appears as if a small rock was kicked up by my front tires and somehow made a very small indention on the back fascia.

Wheels included...nothing aftermarket - all straight from the dealer. Wheels have a little over 7,300 miles on them. Pictures up soon.

I am looking mostly for a good set of rims that are preferably chrome or some darn good looking aluminum ones. I like five-spoke rims the most, and I do not want anything smaller than 16" or larger than 18". I am willing to trade my current set to lower the price, or will outright buy the other set if cash allows (currently strained for money). Tires with the rims are always very nice :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking into upgrading my wheels at the moment. Currently I have the base 16" fascia wheels. They still look amazing and have no curbing or scratch problems. One of the fascias does have a very small indention from an interstate drive I took and found it after I had washed the 'Bu. It appears as if a small rock was kicked up by my front tires and somehow made a very small indention on the back fascia.

Wheels included...nothing aftermarket - all straight from the dealer. Wheels have a little over 7,300 miles on them. Pictures up soon.

I am looking mostly for a good set of rims that are preferably chrome or some darn good looking aluminum ones. I like five-spoke rims the most, and I do not want anything smaller than 16" or larger than 18". I am willing to trade my current set to lower the price, or will outright buy the other set if cash allows (currently strained for money). Tires with the rims are always very nice :D

Are you still looking for a set of wheels? I would consider selling my 18in 06 Maxx SS stock alum wheels. If you are interested let me know. They are 5 spoke.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mind sending a picture? I am all for it, as long as it will fit the 2008 lug pattern (which is 5, but I do not know what size).

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't have a pic of my stock wheels. If you go to Yahoo or google and search Malibu Maxx SS it will show a bunch of road tests and reviews of the car. The wheels pictured on the cars are the same as I have. As far as fitting goes I saw a new Malibu at my local Wal-mart that had the same wheels on it. The bolt pattern is 5x110. I might be willing to sell them with good original tires. I would not be interested in trading for your 16's as I would want to go bigger. if you find the pics and your interested just let me know.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, these are similar wheels that the LT gets. I am not a fan, actually; far too bulky. Thanks for the offer, however.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.