Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just found this site.

I am Ktulu and I am the owner and Administrator of www.MalibuClub.ca. We are another forum similar to this one about the Malibu (97-08) and have been around since Spring 2004. We currently have about 700 members and, having just purchased the site from the original owner about 1 month ago, I am looking for more members.

Our traffic has gone down over the past 8-12 months so I am inviting all of you over to my site if you would like.

Hope to see a lot of you there.

If the webmaster of this site is interested, we would be happy to help out by linking to your site if you would like. Let me know. Us and another Malibu forum work together as one community and so it would be great to include a third Malibu forum into our working relationship.

We have TONS of info (well, what do you expect after 4 years online) and more modification ideas than anyone.

Well hope you like it, nice place here.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Ktulu - Thanks for the invite and information....I am assuming by the extension of your website you are a Canadian Based site?

We over here are predomintely american's with a few Canadians. This site's main focus on the 08+, however that is not to say we don't have some other GREAT members who have the last body style.

Thanks for the information and we hope you will return the request on your side and invite others to check us out also.

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Hi Ktulu and welcome to our humble abode. Please send a PM to our site owner "El Calor" and explain your proposal. Hopefully you guys can forge an agreement. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.