Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 20 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
She's not as pretty as your Malibus...but...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thought I would post a different angle and show the gorgeous reflection.

and since there hasn't been any pictures of the rear-end...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Your pictures are already better than anything I'll be able to take, but since it's the same color, I'll just point to the post above ^^.

Now can you come by and give my car a good wash and wax- that's the best reflection I've seen yet! :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Looks nice and clean, and you can tell it's loved!
Hehehe...that picture's from a few months ago...when she just had a good bath...now she's filthy and dusty and it's really starting to bother me. I'll probably wash her this week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
WOW - That's a great picture? What kind of camera and did you do anything special when you took the picture?
I've got a Nikon D80 and used the RAW format. Took 3 different exposures then made an HDR high dynamic range photo. I used Photomatix to make the HDR. It's really cool and addictive...

Oh yea I also used a wide angle lens....and was about 12" from the bumper when I took the picture..

·
Registered
701 Posts
NotmyCar - Thanks for the info - My wife just bought a new Canon Rebel SXI (?) I think. WOnder if it has these options on it also....Hmmm....Will have to experiment with it now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NotmyCar - Thanks for the info - My wife just bought a new Canon Rebel SXI (?) I think. WOnder if it has these options on it also....Hmmm....Will have to experiment with it now.
Yea, if it is a digital SLR then it should have the raw format. It's basically a photo with no exposure settings and usually the largest format picture the camera can take. Enjoy...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thought I would post a different angle and show the gorgeous reflection.

and since there hasn't been any pictures of the rear-end...

You need to take that dealer logo off...... Clean it up a little...Other wise looks great....

1 - 20 of 466 Posts